Simulation (in Java) for visualising relationship of
mass, DNA content and multi-fork patterns of growing bacteria.
To install CCSim as ImageJ plugin,
- download CCSim_.jar (note the underscore),
- drag CCSim_.jar into ImageJ's main window
- confirm "OK" when you are asked to store it in ImageJ's plugin folder,
- relaunch ImageJ
- From now on, you can run it via menu Plugins>CCSim
- This method should solve the problem of a too small window on hi-dpi screen on Windows OS
Alternatively, to run CCSim as Java application, make sure you have Java installed,
download CCSim.jar (without underscore),
and double-click it on your harddisk.
For observing a preview movie, click on one of:
at the top of this page.