Go back to ObjectJ Examples
Using filament tracer to measure Eucalyptus leafs
- Traces leafs by moving a slit-shaped aperture along the axis
- Axis and MaxWidth are non-destructively marked.
- put newest objectj_.jar into the plugin folder of ImageJ .
- download test project, and drag the .ojj project file into the ImageJ main window.
- ObjectJ menu is now visible
- choose menu "ObjectJ>Analyze Leafs" to run the demo
c) General remarks:
- you can use various filetypes like jpg, tiff etc.
- stacks are supported, except .zip format
- this demo scales all linked non-tiff images to 66 pixels/cm (see macro)
- scale of jpg etc is stored in project file
menu "ObjectJ>Show Embedded Macros" to change the
macro text, then click "Install under ObjectJ Menu", and save
it in the .ojj file via ObjectJ>Save Project
- choose menu "ObjectJ>Project>Save an Empty Copy" to start your own project
- Adjust macro parameters step, wing, slit, minSize, commonScale to your needs
- This demo first deletes all previous object markers before analyzing leafs